Honey Blue Cheese Fondue
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup St. Pepin white wine
- 2 cups Sr. Pete's Select Blue Cheese crumbles*
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tbsp. walnuts, chopped and roasted
- In a small saucepan, heat cream and cornstarch over medium heat; add wine.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Add cheese, a little bit at a time, stirring until cheese is melted before adding more.
- When all the cheese has been added, stir in honey.
- Transfer fondue to a ceramic or enamel fondue pot, sprinkle with toasted walnuts and keep warm over fondue burner.
- Serve immediately with dippers such as fresh figs, dates, bartlet pears, apples, crusty baguette slices.