Roasted Pepper Pizza
- 1 large tortilla or pizza crust (your preference)
- 1 cup roasted red peppers blended with 2 cloves of roasted garlic in food processor
- 1 cup seeded and chopped fresh tomatoes, lightly salted & peppered
- 6-7 slices fresh mozzarella
- grated fresh parmesan
- Olive Oil, to drizzle
Additional Topping Suggestions:
- Sliced Prosciutto
- Andouille Sausage
- Artichoke Hearts
- Greek Olives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly brush a pizza screen or stone with olive oil.
- Place tortilla or crust on pan/stone and spread
- roasted red pepper sauce to cover
- leaving about a 1/2 inch outer edge.
- Sprinkle fresh parmesan.
- Arrange chopped tomato.
- Arrange Mozzarella slices.
- Add any additional toppings.
- Bake in 425 degree oven until crisp (about 12-14 minutes).
- Cut with pizza cutter in wedges or squares after letting it rest for a minute or so.